Swimming not only helps you have a beautiful body, without excess fat, but it will also help you get better and have better resistance. During a Covid translation like this, maintaining swimming will give you health to fight it. With swimmers, daily swimming is an indispensable habit. So, during the Covid season, how do we keep this going?
In the following article, we will show you how to stay swimming during the season and how to stay safe when swimming this season!
During the swimming process, the whole body is involved in the exercise, thus it will consume more physical strength, the blood circulates faster, the organs absorb a large amount of nutrients. Fast blood circulation makes the amount of blood pumped in the heart also increase, the heart rate is fast, has the effect of firming the heart muscle, enhancing the function of the heart better: Force heart rate, strong contraction of the heart, blood pump out loud.
When immersed in water, the body dissipates heat quickly, to replenish the external temperature of the body, the nervous system will promote the body’s metabolism, effectively regulating the balance of heat and cold of the body. Good regulation of body temperature will help you prevent colds and flu.
Swimming can enhance the body’s internal secretions, enhance resistance and immunity to disease.
In addition, exercising in water will stimulate muscle contraction, force the body to breathe deeply, strengthen the amount of lung activity, make your lungs stronger each day.
Therefore, go swimming to strengthen the body’s resistance to help the body “establish a strong defense” against all invading viruses. If you are still wondering whether it is safe to swim while the epidemic has not been extinguished, read this article by Swimtimelog for the right choice.
Not all pools are properly chlorinated and may not completely neutralize viruses, nor disinfect entire pool spaces such as ticket booths, changing rooms, bathrooms, pool walls, tools … all the things you can touch, hold, and touch when you go to the training pool. Therefore, you should choose the good and prestigious swimming pools.
In addition, to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you, you should adhere to the following 5 tips when going to the pool:
1. Wear a mask and an antiseptic dry hand sanitizer on the way to and from the pool. Still wear the mask when buying tickets at the ticketing area and on the way to the changing room. Go to the changing room, wash your hands with an antiseptic solution, take off your mask, and change.
2. After changing, if you want to do a dry boot, stand the boot at a safe distance from other swimmers.
3. When entering the swimming water, should have a swimming cap and full swim goggles. Choose the right swimming path (few swimmers, the same swimming level) and try to swim continuously, not stopping at the ends of the pool to talk a lot. If you stop at the top of the lake to breathe water, refrain from talking with other swimmers. When swimming, avoid spitting, blowing your nose indiscriminately on the wall of the lake to ensure each other’s health and avoid infection.
4. When swimming is finished, shower thoroughly, get dressed, wash hands again with an antiseptic solution, put on a mask and leave the pool
5. When you get home or at work, drink a glass of hot water.
Through the above article, we hope you will still maintain your daily swimming habits. Exercise is also a way to help you fight off epidemics.