Your wedding day is a celebration of the two lives you’re creating together. But it’s also an opportunity to show off your personal style, so we’ve put together this list of 10 stunningly gorgeous hairstyles that will make your big day even more special.
French Twist Hair Style
A French twist is the perfect hairstyle for your wedding day. The style brings out the best in your face, and it looks great on everyone! It’s easy to wear and can be done on any type of hair length or face shape.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to do a French Twist:
- Take two sections of hair from each side of your head (the back part should be longer than front).
- Make sure that both sides have equal amounts of hair before starting this step because if there is an uneven amount then it may make things difficult later on down the line when trying to style those pieces together into one beautiful piece! Once you’ve got those two sections together tightly enough so they don’t come undone during styling time—which shouldn’t take long since we’re only using small sections here–we’re going move onto Step 3 where we’ll begin twisting them around each other around their natural shape until finally getting close enough towards our ends so that everything gets secured nicely once finished!””
Half Up Half Down
The half up half down hairstyle is a popular wedding hairstyle that can be worn by both the bride and the bridesmaids. It’s an easy style to master, but it still looks elegant and sophisticated.
The style is great for anyone who wants their hair out of their face on their wedding day, as well as those who want to show off their necklines (or lack thereof).
A high bun is a great way to keep your hair out of the way and still look elegant. It can be worn with a veil or tiara, but it looks best with a side part and long hair. You’ll need to make sure that you have plenty of time before your big day so you can get ready properly!
Loose waves are a great option for any bride. They’re easy to do and look elegant, but they can also be updated with some accessories or a different curl pattern.
- Use a curling iron: For this style, you’ll need a curling iron with multiple attachments that have heat settings from low to high. You can also use hot rollers or other heating tools to achieve the same effect as your straightener does in natural hair.
- Spray bottle: To get those loose curls going, spray on some water from your spray bottle and then lightly finger-comb through them until they’re dry enough so that you don’t feel like there’s any product left behind on your head—that way it won’t weigh down your dressy hairstyle! If needed, add more product as necessary during styling sessions–just remember not too much so all day long (and night).
Long Wedding Ponytail
A long ponytail is a great option for your wedding day, because it can be worn in many ways. You could wear it down and pin it on the side of your head, or you could pull your hair back in a loose bun and put a flower clip at the base of the bun.
If you want to create more drama with this hairstyle, try adding some texture with loose curls. Or if you’re looking for something really different from what we’ve seen before, try going all out with full curls!
Tousled chignon is a messy updo that is perfect for weddings. It’s also great for medium-length hair, long hair and short hair. Here are some tips on how to achieve this look:
- Create a side part with hair spray or gel first, then separate the sections so you can see each individual curl in your tresses and create a loose topknot at the front of your head using bobby pins.
- Brush out all of the tangles from inside and outside sections before styling with hairspray (or any other styling product). You should be able to see through your strands when done!
One Side Pinned Hair
- Straight hair that is at least shoulder length.
- A pair of scissors or a hair comb.
- Start by braiding your hair into an up-do and pinning it to one side, just above your ear (you can do this on yourself or take someone else’s help). Make sure you have enough pins so they don’t slip out of place while you’re wearing them all day long! 2. Once you’ve done this step successfully and pinned everything down with the right amount of strength (and not too much), move onto styling the rest of your look—it won’t last forever anyway! 3.) To finish off this style: use gel for holdability purposes when styling dryer materials like oils/waxes etc., otherwise try using mousse instead!
Undone Half-Up Braid
This style is perfect for an undone look, and it’s easy to achieve. All you need to do is create a half-up ponytail, pull out a few strands of hair at the root and braid the rest of your hair with them. Then pin up your braids with bobby pins so they don’t fall out during the ceremony or reception.
Old Hollywood Waves
The old Hollywood waves are a great choice for brides who want to channel their inner Ava Gardner. They’re elegant, feminine and effortlessly chic. To create these wavy curls:
- Use a curling wand to curl your hair from root to ends.
- Brush out the curls with your fingers and add hairspray for hold (optional).
- Use flat iron on low heat setting to smooth out any stray hairs that may have fallen out during styling process (optional).
- Secure each curl with an elastic band or bobby pin—or both!
Mermaid braids are one of the most popular hairstyles for brides. The mermaid braid is easy to create, but it takes time and practice to get it right. You can create your own version by using two sections of hair that are both thick enough to stand up straight and long enough to be wrapped around your head several times. Then choose which side you want forward on top, depending on whether you want more volume or less (or both). Secure with bobby pins or clips as needed until all strands have been wrapped around each other at least twice (or three times). Next secure the ends by curling them under slightly so they lay flat against each other—this will help prevent frizziness during photos! Once finished with this step make sure not to pull too tightly because this could cause damage over time!
These hair styles will look amazing on your wedding day. You can choose from a variety of hair styles on your wedding day. These are some of the most popular bridal hairstyles, and they’re all easy to do yourself. They will look great with a veil, too!
While these are the 10 easy hairstyles for your wedding day, the possibilities are endless. You can find inspiration from magazines, Pinterest and other sources. If you have any friends who wear their hair up often or have special-occasion hair (or even just a good haircut), ask them what they do when they get married! You could also consider hiring an expert to help put together a beautiful look for your big day—they may be able to suggest something unique that no one else has tried before!